Wednesday, September 18, 2013

An Exciting Week!

Two of the biggest projects I've done to date are both going live this week. Tomorrow, 9/19/13, my episode of "Forbidden" will air on Investigation Discovery. I was the lead character, Lisette Lee, for this re-enactment episode. I filmed most of it during the last two weeks of high school, working shooting schedules around finals and graduation. Talk about crazy! But now, the world is about to see it, good or bad, which is both exciting and terrifying! For now, enjoy the series commercial, where you can spot me in the fur coat and again drinking champagne! The other big event is the red carpet premiere of Reminisce. We had a preliminary screening at the end of June, so I know what I'm getting with this one. I'm so proud of the amazing team, actors and crew alike, who made this happen on no budget. On a personal level, this was completed about a year ago, and I can see how much I've grown as a performer since this was filmed. There are so many things I would love to go back and re-shoot, not because it's bad, but because I just would have brought something else to it this time. Maybe I'm just my own worst critic. Anyway, if you are in the area and can make to Leitersburg Cinemas at 7pm on Saturday, you should come walk the red carpet and see the film!

REMINISCE RED CARPET Premiere Trailer from DARK RONIN Films on Vimeo.

And before I go, here's the link to the Herald-Mail's article about the premiere. I think the reporter misunderstood me on a couple of points, but maybe it was the bad reception I have at Coastal. You'll have to copy and paste because my hyperlinks aren't working tonight: http://www.heraldmailmedia.com/life/hagerstown-director-tells-story-on-big-screen/article_2528e0c6-1caa-11e3-9ac4-001a4bcf6878.html

No comments: